• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confronto tra dissolution profiles
devo confrontare i profili di dissoluzione di 2 prodotti in accordo alla linea guida FDA, pagina 10 (model dependent approach).
http://www.fda.gov/downloads/drugs/guida...070237.pdf

DALLA GUIDELINE
1. Select the most appropriate model for the dissolution profiles from the standard, prechange, approved batches. A model with no more than three parameters (such as linear, quadratic, logistic, probit, and Weibull models) is recommended.
2. Using data for the profile generated for each unit, fit the data to the most appropriate model.
3. A similarity region is set based on variation of parameters of the fitted model for test units (e.g., capsules or tablets) from the standard approved batches.
4. Calculate the MSD (multivariate statistical distance) in model parameters between test and reference batches.
5. Estimate the 90% confidence region of the true difference between the two batches.
6. Compare the limits of the confidence region with the similarity region. If the confidence region is within the limits of the similarity region, the test batch is considered to have a similar dissolution profile to the reference batch.

in allegato vedete il grafico con la % di dissoluzione ed il tempo in minuti.

un modello di regressione logistica spiega bene questi dati, quindi ho impostato in SAS questa regressione non lineare con la PROC NLIN.

Pero' non so come costruire la MSD e quindi definire la similarity region.

In SAS ottengo la stima dei 3 parametri della regressione, e quindi sono in grado di confrontare i profili di dissoluzione sui singoli parametri. Ma non capisco come dovrei calcolare questa unica  Multivariate Statistical Distance e la sua similarity region da confrontare poi con l'intervallo di confidenza al 90% della differenza tra i 2 prodotti.

qualcuno ha già dovuto affrontare questo tipo di analisi?
potete aiutarmi a capire in concreto che passi devo fare?

grazie!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)